500W-PS2-MINI-RDN 500W Mini Redundant Industrial ATX Power Supply
500W Redundant Power Supply
The 500W-PS2-MINI-RDN power supply supply provides robust power output for your mission critical system where downtime is not an option. Built with high-quality capacitors and transformers, this 500W redundant power supply operates reliably and efficiently, always delivering clean, stable, and continuous power. As with all of our industrial power supplies, Short Circuit, Over Power, Over Current, and Over Voltage Protection are all standard features.
Active PFC and Remote On/Off Control
This PSU is designed with Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) along with remote ON/OFF control for reliability and heightened efficiency. Active PFC automatically corrects for AC input voltage, and supports a full range of input voltage.
Operate in Warm Industrial Environments
High quality components result in a power supply which operates up to 50℃. Most commercial power supplies off the shelf can not safely claim the same. Providing maximum safety to the critical components in your system is the priority.
- Temperature Range: Operating 0℃ ~ 50℃; Storage: -20℃ – 80℃
- Hold Up Time: 16mS Minimum At Nominal Input Voltage
- Efficiency: Typical >80% At 115V, 25%~100% Max Load
- Leakage Current: 3.5mA Max At Nominal Voltage 250VAC
- Power Good Signal: On Delay 100ms To 500ms, Off Delay 1ms
- Over Power Protection: 110%~160%
- Over Voltage Protection: +3.3V→3.6~4.3V, +5V→5.5~6.5V, +12V→13.2~15.6V
- Over Current Protection: +3.3V→27.5~37.5A, +5V→ 27.5~37.5A, +12V→45.1~65.6A
- Short Circuit Protection: +12V, -12V, +5VSB
- Safety: To Meet UL, TUV, CB, CCC, RFI/EMI Standards
- EMI Noise Filter: FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B
- Remote On/Off Control
|Output Voltage||Output Current Min.||Output Current Max.||Regulation Load||Regulation Line||Output Ripple & Noise Max.[P-P]|